Wednesday, December 5, 2007

MasterMind Group

During my MasterMind Group last night I expressed my desire to create a Blogspot for myself. As part of this group I am learning to hold myself accountable for the spoken desires that leak from lips. Thus, I have ventured out of my inner cave of vulnerabilities through the fire of the 'terror barriers' and into the cool vastness of the blogger ocean. It is my Soul's desire to begin to feedME or my Highest Self and let go of FEEDING me or my lowest self. Bob Proctor's quote sums it up very nicely: "Letting go of lower concerns for HIGHER IDEALS!" Ok Bob, I got it and thank you for those words that have unlessed the shackles of my emotional bondage and setting me free to explore, express, and experience life with the ever growing Global Family and the New World Consciousness that is being created. As we journey together, I now have my first creative outlet as I will be posting regularly. I want everyone to know I exist and I have something of great value to offer the human race and the earth. "The Greatest Expression of Gratitude is co-creating and fully participating in the evolution of the Human Heart and becoming a steward of the Earth!" The Earth or Planet Earth is the Universe's Vacation spot for Soul's evolving. It's beauty and awe from space lets us all realize that we are so fortunate to have life and the opportunity to love in Paradise! However, our Earth Paridise requires our full participation in Co-Creating Heaven on Earth or On Earth as it is in Heaven. The choice is yours and your participation certainly lets me and others know what your imagination is regarding Heaven. Landfills? FeedLots? Genetically Modified Food? Domestic Violence? or can we Create it as Crystall Clear Water Ways? Biodyverse Organic Farming? Cooperation? Health, Happiness and Harmony with each other and all things??? Hmm!

4 comments:

Secretrevealer said...

Dan,

Congratualtions for your entry into the blog world. I am sure that you will contribute to others happiness and wellbeing as well as an outlet of expression for yourself.

It is rewarding to watch your transformation as a student of success, which is more than monetary results. Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.

Mastermind groups really do work. When two or more come together, our creative minds blend so that our thoughts and efforts are not just added one to another but MULTIPLIED.

Dan, you are the man

Noah Hittner said...

Congrats Dan! Seeing "feedME" in print on the internet sends chills of inspiration up and down my spine. I can't wait for more.

Much Love,

-Noah

Laurie Dickey said...

Danny you are so spiritual now. Is this what happens when too much keg beer is drunk before the age of 16.
Very good writing though. I am impressed. Not my favorite subject in school. You should go into that field, be an author of some autobiography of a higher power guru. Kill two birds with one stone. Learn about the higher power and work on your creativity. I'll come along for the interview, I need a vacation.

Love your sis, Laurie

holyroller#1 said...

Hey Dan,

You are by far one of the most elegant and thoughtful speakers/writers that I know. You truly have grown into this aspect of life and really should use your thoughts to encourage others in whatever area of life that they may need your gift. You are reaching a spiritual level that I never knew existed, nor paid much attention to. In my own little world of hurrying up to do a whole lot of nothing about everything, you sure made me sit back and think about my own spirituality. It's amazing to me though, that through our talks you always sound so uncertain about life and the path that it has chosen to take you; and then here you are speaking genuinely about yourself as if you are so connected to Him that you are simply at peace. Words not only have a way of revealing who we are, but also whom we yearn to be.

Peace Out Big Brother!

Love,

Michelle

(P.S. I could use a vacation too!)